Monday, March 14, 2011

First Impressions!

Good Afternoon, Healthy Chasers!

So, we wanted to see how everyone has been doing so far today with the start of their meal plan? Since it's the first day, it would be great to get as much feedback as possible, so please, leave your comments, questions, suggestions in the comments field below! This is also a great habit to get into so we can keep this support system going (yay for so many awesome friends!). So how was your breakfast and lunch? What types of fruits are you choosing for your morning and afternoon snacks? (Or, if you are like me, how was that plum that wasn't anywhere near ripe but I ate anyway? Whatever...it was still good!)

As a reminder: This week we are only starting with the Meal Plan. Next week we will begin the exercise portion of the Challenge. If you (like myself) already started/have a workout plan going, keep it up! :)

Also, a reminder/info about the Food Logs we should all be keeping. Keep that going throughout the week, and since we are beginning on a Monday, you should all email your food log from the week on that Monday morning along with your new weight. It is important to send your weekly logs so we would be able to make recommendations and modifications based on your progress.

Hope everyone is having a great first day! Before we know it we'll all be beach ready come summer!

Lots of love,
Jillian

8 comments:

  1. Having fun so far! Walked an indoor mile this morning with a BL DVD. Had a scrambled egg with spinach and tomatoes for breakfast. Will have to work on the coffee, though, since I do love the cream & sugar. Snack was a Fuji apple (my favorite variety) and I have a banana ready for this afternoon! #GoChasers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Way to go Sara!!!! Just finished my Gala apple snack!!! Congrats to everyone on our very 1st Day on the path to being healthier Chasers! Off to the gym for a bit of strength training tonight after work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for having fun, Sara! I am too! This is the first time I've done a strict diet. I too have a coffee problem, so I am going to have to try cutting down or something! I had my afternoon snack of an apple already. Delish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Healthy Chasers! So far so good! I think logging the food is going to be the hardest part for me. Other than that, I'm loving having this blog as support! My niece is getting married in June and I've got to look good for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had already started walking for about a month now and today did four miles...2 miles warm up..2 miles power walking with my dog. Felt good. Knee did not hurt. All is well.

    Eating got off to a strange start because i did not do food shopping until this afternoon, but though have not been able to do the prescribed...was very careful and made wise choices.

    So tomorrow will get a real taste (HA!) of the food portion. Also am going to try to get the four miles in before the rain hits! WHOOT!!!

    ps...this is laura.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for everyone's Day 1!!! Can't wait to continue! I'm so glad we all have this support system! Our own personal cheerleaders. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The need for pom-poms here comes to mind... :)

    ReplyDelete