Saturday, March 12, 2011

THE MEAL PLAN

Good Morning!!!

The initial Meal Plan has just been sent to everyone who sent an email with their height and starting weight. As the emails come in over the next few days (and possibly weeks - we won't turn anyone away, if they jump on the challenge a bit later than everyone else!) I'll respond with the meal plan, so the sooner you get those numbers in, the sooner you can start planning your meals for the week.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions - PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS!!! Either post to the comments section below the blog posts or send emails...we'll respond to anything and everything.  The running dialogue and conversations that we all have with each other are what will keep us going and successful in our adventure in getting healthy.

Yours in good - and-soon-to-be-better- health,
Elizabeth

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Elizabeth,
    I received the meal plan and I already want to make an adjustment, or at least ask if I may. I have to have protein in the morning and I can do eggs. However, I don't want them every day, so I've been eating low fat cottage cheese and fruit for breakfast. Can I do that? Also, I'll throw in some tofu now and again. What are your thoughts? Thanks! Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex,

    GREAT IDEA!!!!

    I really try to start the day with a protein too. Low fat cottage cheese sounds good - how much protein is in the cottage cheese you like? You can also move one of the lunch suggestions - the Greek Yogurt- to Breakfast. I do this sometimes and mix in some strawberries, blueberries and a sprinkle of "granola" or almonds for added protein. I'm going to be sharing that recipe this week.

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elizabeth! The cottage cheese has 14g of protein per 1/2 cup. I have 1/2 - 3/4 cup with apple, pear, or some berries. I like the Greek yogurt suggestion too!

    ReplyDelete